If Your Or A Loved One Needs
Substance Abuse Treatment,
Consider Southwest Florida Men’s Rehab
Substance abuse treatment is available at Southwest Florida Men’s Rehab. Our substance abuse treatment center in Fort Myers is focused on helping men achieve abstinence from alcohol and drugs, and most importantly, build a foundation to support recovery for a lifetime, including spiritual recovery.
- Spiritually: Our substance abuse treatment center knows that the student’s symptoms are indicative of deeper problems and conflicts; we understand that a new life in Christ will give them the power and ability to overcome these problems and live a more productive life.
- Emotionally: The healing of past abuses is necessary. Biblical studies enhance mental growth and serve as a foundation for creating new lives.
- Physically: Our substance abuse treatment center care for the physical needs of the students. These needs – a drug-free environment, food, recreation, etc – are key factors to the student’s success in the program.
- Socially: Students learn to work through relationship problems with their peers and with their families at home. They will learn to apply the character qualities they learn in the classroom to their everyday lives.
- Educationally: Our substance abuse treatment center has developed a life training curriculum specifically designed to develop the skills required for them to become successful members of society. Comprehensive education includes subjects ranging from the related health aspects of chemical dependency, boundary setting, anger management, coping skills, relapse prevention and cognitive behavioral tools to help build a strong foundation in recovery.
Why Choose Southwest Florida Men’s Rehab First?
Long-term substance abuse treatment programs like Southwest Florida Men’s Rehab, part of Teen Challenge, differ from typical short-term programs you hear so much about. Short-term “revolving door” substance abuse treatment programs are visited again and again by relapsed addicts, temporarily solving the addiction, but never solving the core of the problem so the addiction comes right back again. So, the addict has to return to rehabs, again and again, costing them, their insurance carrier, or their family tens of thousands of dollars each time. Every day, Teen Challenge substance abuse treatment centers enroll individuals who have previously attended 5, 10, 20 or even 30 costly short-term rehabs, to no avail. They should have come to Teen Challenge first!
Why is our substance abuse treatment center different? It is one of few substance abuse treatment programs that will dedicate a whole year to work with each addict. That is a huge financial commitment by the organization and community, but it is time needed in order for the recovery rates to be what they are. The day-to-day structure, community, and faith emphasis over such an extended period of time bring addicts slowly out of wrong and drug-impacted thinking into an awareness of a purpose for their life and a new way of thinking and living. Such a new purpose and way of living is one that has no place for abusing drugs or alcohol; addiction is replaced by self-love, peace, happiness, purpose and an excitement for the future.
FIND HELP NOW (866) 563-0497
Southwest Florida Men’s Rehab’s
Substance Abuse Treatment
is Available Now
Please consider the experienced substance abuse treatment provided at Southwest Florida Men’s Rehab. If you, or a loved one struggles with an addiction or life-controlling issues, give us a call at (866) 563-0497 to learn more about our effective substance abuse treatment, and how to begin the admissions process today. We look forward to hearing from you!